Day Charters Only
Due to numerous recent requests we are now happy to offer day charters on the following terms;
· 0900 to 1800 Costa Baja Marina return
· Maximium 6 Adults and a few children
· Reasonable alcoholic drinks, sodas and snacks and a home made gourmet lunch made by Melissa to your requirements.
· Weather permitting
· US $600 for 2 persons, US $800 for 4 persons and US $200 per person after that to a maximum of 8 persons.
· These would be tailor made day charters to suit your requirements.
Day / Night Charters
As we have mentioned, we provide tailored charters to suit your tastes and service requirements so costs are dependent on your requirements.
In principal ‘Sonrisa’ with crew, food, basic alcoholic drinks, kayaks, free diving equipment and fuel included would be $ US1,800 per night (start around 0900 day 1 and finish day 2 around 1700) – 4 persons using two double cabins. Please contact us for just 2 persons. We would consider reduced rates for charters over 5 days 4 nights.
After you decide to charter ‘Sonrisa’ we will send you a comprehensive list of options and how you want to spend your time on ‘Sonrisa’. Depending on your requirements we will adjust the charges accordingly.
For example, these may include;
• Room cleaning and bed making not required.
• Special wines or spirits.
• Specialised photography of the charter.
• Fishing / free diving expeditions.
• Charter location around Loreto.
• Specialised meals
• Melissa will be available to provide 1 free consultation on diet, exercise and health problems.
• Nick will be available to provide navigation and sailing lessons if required.
• Shore based excursions and reservations.
As we are starting this enterprise and finding our way (apart from the fact that we have spent over 20 years in the Professional Yacht Industry) there are a few points to consider – perhaps one day these will be in a formal charter contract.
• As all sailing is weather dependant we reserve the right to determine if it is safe to go cruising and alter your itinerary accordingly. Should any charter be cancelled due to the weather you will be credited with another one at a future date.
• Safety is our primary concern – for you and us, we therefore reserve the right cancel the charter or modify it for any behaviour that we feel is dangerous to Sonrisa or the crew – you know what we mean, and it would have to be pretty bad!
• We reserve the right to not accept a charter due to lack of physical condition of the charterer, age or any other factor we feel may be detrimental to the harmony on ‘Sonrisa’
• In principal the following will apply though depending how much you let us know in advance and the reasons why we may adjust to benefit you.
o 50% deposit on booking
o 25% payment one month in advance
o Balance on arrival.
o Cancelling 1 month in advance of charter - complete refund
o Within 1 month to 1 week in advance of charter – 50% charge
o Within 1 week in advance of charter – no refund
• At present we do not have Credit Card facilities so payment would be via Pay Pal, Transferwise, Bank Transfer or Cash.